The world of photography studios is vast and diverse. There are dozens and even hundreds of offers on this market, so anyone who wants to shoot in a professional studio will have plenty to choose from. Such rooms differ in the style of design execution, the number of halls, the size of the area, interior items and studio rental rates of course. Making a choice among such a variety is not so easy.
What kind of studio could it be?
First of all, let’s figure out what photography studios are like. They can be conditionally divided in accordance with the style, as well as depending on the functional content. In the latter case, photo studios for rent can be background or interior. The simplest and most affordable option is a studio with a background and flash light. There is nothing superfluous in it. A solid background, model, light – that’s all you need for a photo shoot. In this case, the background color can be absolutely any.
Such a room is ideal for business photography, portraits, frames for catalogs, portfolios.
Hall with cyclorama. This is another option for a minimalistic background for a photo shoot. In the simplest terms possible, the cyclorama is a white wall that smoothly turns into the floor covering.
There are countless interior photo studios. The most popular and winning options are the following:
- Imitation of a home- In most cases, this is a room in a studio apartment. In such rooms, you can actually shoot anything. The choice of genre and type of photography remains with the customer.
- “Parody” of the dressing room. This room is ideal for women of fashion. Also, a hall with an imitation of a dressing room is used for advertising photography of brands;
- Kitchen- Many modern rental photo studios have a prototype kitchen at their disposal. You can shoot in it, imitating the process of cooking, morning tea, breakfast or family dinner;
- Workshop- It usually contains various attributes of an artist, master sculptor or other creative “specialist”. The workshop room assumes a thematic photo session;
- Bathroom- Often it is equipped with a beautiful bathroom of an unusual or simply interesting shape. Especially good shots are obtained with a large window overlooking the city. In an ordinary apartment, of course, such an idea in the interior cannot be realized due to its practical “inconsistency”, it is relevant only for photo sessions;
Advantages of H2 photography studio for rent:
It is not for nothing that the “lion’s share” of those wishing to take part in a photo session choose to shoot in a professionally decorated and equipped room. H2 photography studio for rent has a lot of advantages:
- Independence from weather conditions. The photo session will not have to be postponed due to heavy frost, heavy rain or gusty wind;
- Everything is always at hand in the studio;
- Changing the image is not a problem. The number of plots is not limited (in accordance with the studio’s capabilities, style, etc.);
- Most of the studios offer their clients to take advantage of additional services, such as: work of a make-up artist, stylist, rent of clothes, suits, etc.
- In specialized premises for shooting, there are always several diverse halls, which means that the photos will be diverse;
- The absence of outsiders (other than employees) is also an important advantage for many. This is especially true for those who are confused by the crowd;
- It is easier to control the light in the studio. When taking a photo session on the street, much depends on the weather, time of day and other external factors. In the room, there is the possibility of artificially creating the required lighting;
The most technically complex photographs are taken in the equipped room, which is justified by the presence of the same photographic equipment, which you cannot take with you in full.